San Diego Virtual Tour
Since its inception in 2012, the Bastyr University California (BUC) campus located in San Diego has educated leaders in the natural health arts and sciences. BUC has become an integral part of the community, serving patients at the Bastyr University Clinic and multiple external sites. Additionally, Bastyr students benefit from exposure to San Diego’s life science industry and integrative health community, which is rich in research and career opportunities.
Bastyr’s California campus offers many of the same state-of-the-art facilities and clinical experiences as our Seattle location. The campus is minutes from Torrey Pines State Park and sits adjacent to Los Penasquitos Canyon Preserve.
Your Path to an Exceptional Career Starts Here
You have a desire to make the world a healthier place for all. You want to become a licensed doctor, a counselor or an expert in the field of diet and nutrition, but would like to do so with a whole person approach.
- Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine
- Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology
- Master of Science in Nutrition for Wellness
San Diego Learning Facilities
Our campus sits on more than 41,000 square feet with ample space for learning and connecting. We are approximately 14 miles north of downtown, the historical Gaslamp District, and located only a few blocks from the Coaster Commuter rail service. Our campus borders the Los Penasquitos Canyon Reserve, offering students access to more than 4,000 acres of hiking, biking and equestrian trails.
Amenities accessible to all students include
- On-site naturopathic teaching clinic accessible to students for their health care needs
- Campus library
- Multipurpose room with fitness equipment
- Student interactive areas and kitchens
- Botanical Medicine Lab
- Cadaver Anatomy lab
- Dry Lab
- Histology lab
- Hydrotherapy Lab
- Kitchen Lab
- Research Lab
- Soft Tissue Manipulation Lab
Explore San Diego
Bastyr University California is located in San Diego, California’s second-largest city, positioned near a robust life and health sciences industry cluster and world-class medical facilities. San Diego is known for the arts, cultural diversity, beautiful beaches and endless outdoor recreational opportunities such as:
About your CA Visit
About Your Visit
Your visit can be tailored to meet your needs and interests. During your visit, you can:
- Take a guided tour of a campus. Learn about our campuses
- Attend/visit a class
- View the library's collections of natural health books and journals
- Speak with a financial aid advisor
- Meet with an admissions representative (Apply with no fee!)
- Attend any number of Bastyr's public events
- To schedule a visit and/or an advising appointment, contact:
- Call 858-246-9700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that Bastyr is a fragrance-free (perfumes, scented lotions, etc.) environment.
Meet with our Advising Team
Advisors at Bastyr are here to help! From selecting the right prerequisite classes, to providing specific details about the programs, advisors have the knowledge and resources you need to start your path to Bastyr.
Very close to campus - Ask for the “Bastyr Discount”: